Things to do
If you are planning to turn your visit into a vacation, Vancouver offers travellers both outstanding opportunities for outdoor adventure and the sophisticated amenities of a world–class city, with an endless supply of things to see and do.
- Tickets Tonight | 604 684 2787 | Plaza Level, 200 Burrard Street, or Vancouver Art Gallery Plaza on Robson Street at Hornby
- Ticketmaster | 1 855 985 5000 | Various locations
Arts + Cultural Venues
- Charles H. Scott Gallery | 604 844 3809 | 1399 Johnston Street, Emily Carr North Building
- Contemporary Art Gallery | 604 681 2700 | 555 Nelson Street
- Vancouver Art Gallery | 604 662 4719 | 750 Hornby Street
- Museum Of Vancouver | 604 736 4431 | 1100 Chestnut Street
- Museum Of Anthropology | 604 822 5087 | 6393 NW Marine Drive
- Presentation House Gallery | 604 986 1351 | 333 Chesterfield Avenue
- Rennie Collection | 51 East Pender
- Pacific Association of Artist Run Centres | Directory of 24 independent artist-run-centres in Vancouver.
People come from all over to visit Vancouver, famous for its beautiful natural setting and access to all the flavours of the Pacific Rim. Combined with local bounty from sea, field and vine, our restaurants excel in seafood, wine, Asian cuisine and the freshness that each new season brings.
Vancouver is a nature lovers paradise. There are plenty of green spaces everywhere and the streets are lined with trees. The spectacular setting provides the venue for a vast array of outdoor adventures, such as cycling, hiking, camping, kayaking, sailing, golfing, skiing and snowboarding. Please click here for more details.